UK employment law is constantly changing, with new legislation being introduced and updated on a regular basis.
The consequences of falling foul of employment law can be very costly for a business, both in tribunal claims and reputational damage.
It only needs one tribunal against a small business to cause long term damage, but our expert advice and guidance means you can avoid unnecessary claims.
We offer expert advice in the following areas:
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Maternity and parental rights
- Race discrimination
- Sex discrimination
- Minimum wage
- Age discrimination
- Working time regulations
Employment law advice and documentation frameworks
Keeping up to date with changes in the law is a must for all employers as is providing clear and relevant policies to employees so they are aware of what is expected of them. We can:
- Provide practical advice on employment legislation
- Issue guidance notes for managers for various situations (e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, maternity)
- Create, implement, update and maintain your people policies or employee handbook
- Create a framework of template letters, forms and documents appropriate to the needs of your business and ease HR administration
- Provide you with employment packs containing the template documentation you may need for a given situation: from basic policies and contracts for start ups to recruitment and selection, family friendly policies, disciplinary/grievance handling and redundancy