Workplace Pensions – Are you ready?
Workplace pension schemes have been around for a while now, but the law has recently changed, making it the employer’s legal duty to ensure employees are placed into a qualifying workplace pension scheme. This is known as Auto Enrolment.
If you employ just ONE person, you need to act NOW!! It’s the law.
Failing to do so could be costly, resulting in heavy fines and taking up your time and causing unnecessary stress.
You need to allow at least 6 months to prepare for auto enrolment, so start getting ready NOW.
GoldHR can take away the strain, allowing you time to focus on what’s important – running and growing your business.
With our help you can get cost-effective, hassle-free help to set up your NEST pension scheme. We’ll get your business ready for auto enrolment for a fixed fee starting from £500.
The price includes:
- Guide to Auto Enrolment and what it means to you
- Set up a NEST pension for you and register it with The Pensions Regulator and accept the position of delegated contact
- Agree the contribution levels for your employees with you
- Assess your workforce into the 3 categories of workers
- Provide all relevant literature and communications for your employees
- Review your current contracts of employment and update them to meet the new requirements
- Update your employee handbook
- Ensure the Declaration of Compliance is completed and submitted to the Pensions Regulator by the deadline
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW GOLDHR CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR PENSIONS AUTO ENROLMENT NEEDS OR ANY OF OUR OTHER HR SERVICES, GIVE US A CALL TODAY ON 07955 588922 OR CONTACT US ONLINE.